A Healthcare Center that Starts with the Heart
The Center for Health & Human Potential difference begins with our beliefs.
We believe in taking care of people like family.
We believe you and your family were born to be healthy and not sick as well as happy and not sad.
We know you have what it takes and see our role as simply removing interference to your natural ability to heal, grow and thrive.
We believe in human potential and simply put, we believe in YOU.
Dr. Steve Tullius
Clinic Director and Founder
- AutismOne Pediatric Chiropractic Program Director
- Vice President – International Federation of Chiropractors and Organizations
- International Pediatric Chiropractic Association Member
- 2014 Sherman College Service to the Profession Award
- Past Secretary of the California Chiropractic Association
Leaders in the Local and Global Healthcare Community
Our team has been a trusted partner with, presented at, and held key leadership positions with the organizations, conferences and educational institutions listed below.
What our patients have to say…
(just hover over the images below to stop them from scrolling)
San Diego Pediatric Chiropractor, Dr. Steve Tullius, brings over 16 years
of experience and dedication to the people he cares for
Message from Dr. Steve
I’m so glad you’ve found us.
For so many individuals like yourself, this has been their starting place to regain their own health or to significantly improve the health and quality of life of their child and family.
I’ve chosen to focus my practice on…
Dr. Dulce Aguilar
- International Chiropractic Pediatric Association Member
- International Federation of Chiropractors and Organizations Member
- Webster Technique Certified
San Diego Pediatric and Family Chiropractor, Dr. Dulce Aguilar,
is committed to the Health and Wellbeing of our Community
Message from Dr. Dulce
I was born and raised in small town in Mexico, and at the age of 20, I decided to move to Los Angeles, California to learn a new language and to pursue my higher education.
In 2012, I obtained my …