Are you or a loved one Struggling with Autoimmune Disorders, IBS, Fibromyalgia, Fatigue, Hormonal Imbalance, Chronic Illness or Mental Health Challenges?
If you answered “YES” to any of these questions, you need to attend this workshop.
Join Dr. Steve Tullius as he dives into this important topic and gives you a plan of action to you or your loved one.
Dr. Steve Tullius
Clinic Director and Founder
- AutismOne Pediatric Chiropractic Program Director
- Vice President – International Federation of Chiropractors and Organizations
- International Pediatric Chiropractic Association Member
- 2014 Sherman College Service to the Profession Award
- Past Secretary of the California Chiropractic Association
A Leader in the Local and Global Healthcare Community
Dr. Tullius has presented at and held key leadership positions with the organizations, conferences and educational institutions listed below.
What others have to say…
(just hover over the images below to stop them from scrolling)
What others have to say…
Why are so many people suffering today with autoimmune illness, chronic fatigue and emotional health issues???
You are not ALONE!
Just look at these staggering statistics above. Individuals just like you have found answers and solutions to help themselves and their loved ones express greater health and quality of life at this workshop.
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by.
Join Dr. Steve Tullius as he dives into this important topic and gives you a plan of action to help you or your loved one.
- Find out what is behind this rise.
- Understand the common threads of autoimmune illness and the growing rates of other chronic diseases and mental health disorders.
- Leave with a strategy to improve your health and quality of life or that of your loved one.
The Gut-Brain Connection workshop helps individuals learn more about what’s behind the rising numbers of people affected and gives them a plan of action to improve their health and quality of life.
If you or a loved one is suffering with any of the challenges below, you need to attend this workshop. We will be discussing why these issues are so common today and most importantly, give you a game plan to help you or your loved one.
What makes the Gut-Brain Connection workshop so Unique?
The Gut-Brain Connection workshop shares information about autoimmune illness, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, digestive disorders and mental health challenges that you’ve likely never heard before. It shares cutting edge research and approaches that are solution oriented and …
Take the Next Step and Register Today for an Upcoming Workshop
Have questions? Call or Text us at 619-363-5073